Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Snapshot Tuesday: Weekend View


I was just going to post this photo without explanation per usual, but then I decided that it might need a bit of context.  

Last Friday I flew to Florida for my best friend's bachelorette party.  M and I have been besties since we were angsty little 15-year old girls, and since I am a bridesmaid in her wedding, there was absolutely no way I was missing the final celebration of her singledom (is that a word?). 

So, seven of us met up in one of our favorite beach towns and spent three days and nights sipping wine, painting our nails, reading trashy gossip magazines and talking about life.  Of course we did go out one night for an evening of debauchery classy celebrating at a local bar, but mostly we just enjoyed each other's company while sinking our toes in the sand.

Despite the fact that I missed E terribly (it was my first time being away from him), it was good to get away and reconnect with my girls...a bit of a recharge, if you will.

But now I am back and I have plenty to blog about, including my amazing Delta experience.  Seriously, I have good things to say.  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment